DENTAL CROWNS >
INLAYS AND ONLAYS >
LASER DENTISTRY >
Here at Brentwood Dental Spa in Los Angeles:
Dental implants are the best treatment option when having unsavable and/or missing teeth that are needing restoration.
What are Dental Implants:
Implants are a titanium like post(s) to replace the missing, damaged, and unsalvageable teeth. This artificial root restores and replaces the voided area. When completely finished an implant crown places on top of the implant abutment thats on top of the implant after some time of healing. Implants look, feel, and function like any other natural tooth. Dental implants are strong, durable and will last for several years if not more.
Reasons for Dental Implants:
- Replacement of one or more missing teeth
- Restoration of the ability to chew
- Resolution of joint pain
- Addressing any Malalignment of one’s bite to function with proper articulation.
- Restoration of facial fullness due to concave areas caused from missing teeth in the frontal area of face.
- Support for dentures or a stable implant bridge
- Aesthetic reasons such as if you’re missing a tooth within your Smile line.
Whatever It may be, we are here to help you.
If you are considering dental implants, we invite you to set up a complimentary consultation.
Book an appointment today with Brentwood Dental Spa
Let us give you something to smile about!
you the best possible experience.