Full Mouth Reconstruction
DENTAL CROWNS >
INLAYS AND ONLAYS >
LASER DENTISTRY >
Here at Brentwood Dental Spa in Los Angeles:
What is a full mouth reconstruction:
If you have multiple issues regarding multiple teeth, the most optimal treatment route would be needing a full-mouth reconstruction. (Also known as a full-mouth rehabilitation).
This procedure involves rebuilding and/or replacing all of your teeth (depending upon condition and diagnosis) with improving the overall health to restore the function and integrity of the bite.
Reasons for a Full-Mouth Reconstruction:
- Extensive tooth decay
- Gum (periodontal) disease
- Multiple damaged teeth due to injury
- Severe tooth wear; due to grinding.
- Acid erosion damage to teeth.
- Congenital conditions that cause teeth to develop poorly
When proceeding with a full mouth reconstructive case, that involves commitment of the patient to follow through the course of regulated scheduled visits. This process includes several stages and steps to obtain finalized results.
Ultimately, it’s well worth the effort. Following your first Initial consultation we would love to show you a mock up (model) of projected results taken from our advanced 3-d imaging scanner to see if you’re ready to move forward.
Your treatment plan may include one or more of the following:
- Root canal
- Periodontal (gum) scaling.
- Removal of teeth (that are diagnosed poor prognosis)
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint) or orthognathic surgery
- Fillings, veneers, and/or crowns
- Placement of dental implants
- Orthodontic treatment
We are just one phone call away from exploring the endless possibilities to restoring your smile and confidence.
Set up a complimentary consultation to start today; we would love to help you.
Book an appointment today with Brentwood Dental Spa
Let us give you something to smile about!
you the best possible experience.